Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is an automated telephony system that handles any call volume of your customers. At Spark TG, the best IVR service provider, we offer smart IVR service configured with a virtual IVR number. Our modern IVR service improves productivity and experience as it enables you to map departments and agents using the extension and so allow you interact with your customers and routes calls to the appropriate agent or department.
Let our IVR system do more - gather information, get detailed reports of your business calls, speak to your customers, offer self-service or connect them to the right agent, both inbound and outbound campaigns.
Cloud IVR solutions laced with powerful features.
Get a single business number and track, record, and maintain all calls. With voicemail, abandoned call reports and call back alerts, you never either miss a call or keep your customers waiting for too long.
Manage wait times efficiently by giving caller’s a choice from multi-tiered menus to connect to the appropriate agent or queues.
Our Toll-Free IVR creates an easy and free of cost channel for customers to access you. Track and record your incoming and outgoing calls with our cloud based telephony system without making the customer shell-out any money while trying to reach you. Avail our Virtual Number Service today!
Using our APIs you can integrate CRM easily to save customer data with complete recording details, including caller specifications, call duration, time, and caller location at one place. Pull in customer data from any popular CRMs or a custom-built solution and access it in a few clicks. Save agents time by not making them toggle between multiple screens.
Available 24/7, IVR system offers quick and seamless support to your customers. Record all messages of customers on voicemail during non-working hours and never slip a potential business lead.
Record all customer calls on your virtual number and use these call recordings for internal training or get an insight into your customer preferences.
With our Cloud IVR service, route your customer calls to multiple agents at a single point of time. It efficiently handles a large traffic of calls, not missing any potential business opportunity.
Offer localized experiences with customized greetings for different departments, and brands. Record new messages or upload existing voicemail greetings.
A unique and lasting customer experience is vital for every business. IVR empowers enterprises to count every phone call of their customer. It is a system that helps customers to reach the right agent or department for their issues and queries.
Spark TG is one of the well-known Cloud IVR solution provider in India. With our head office in Delhi- NCR, we are an established contact center provider with best IVR solutions. You just need to get associated with us, and we are dedicated to serve you. Have a query? Contact us and give us a chance to transform your customer service.
IVR stands for Interactive Voice Response.
Below are some of the benefits for which businesses should definitely use IVR solutions:
● Automated customer support - IVR solve your customer problems by obtaining suitable information and guiding them to the right agent. Self-serviceable IVR helps customers get an answer to their pre-defined queries without speaking to any agent.
● Prioritize calls - IVR permits businesses to prioritize calls depending on the caller’s value. It means a high-value customer calls can be routed to the most qualified agent to solve their needs or issues. Thus, businesses never miss a chance to lose a high-value customer due to either slower response time or poor customer service.
● Personalized customer interactions - IVR system enables businesses to please their customers with personalized greetings and seamlessly transfer the call to a live agent.
● Handle a higher volume of calls - IVR empower businesses to handle even enormous volume of calls by efficiently routing the inbound calls to the right agent or department, best suited to address the issues or queries. It also cuts the waiting time significantly.
A list of bonus and perks you get with IVR solution:
● Cost effective – Since hardware is deployed at our data centers, it doesn’t cost you a fortune to opt for IVR services. No investment in IT management. Uses centralized hosting and transfer of calls over the internet.
● Real-time updates – Real-time monitoring and analyzing call traffic is possible with our comprehensive solution.