Sr. Software Architect
Exp: 8+ years
Roles and Responsibilities
• Establish best practices in creating modules and systems by actively participating in development along with team members.
• Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24x7.
• Produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
• Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create.
• Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces.
Experience and Skills Required
• Strong understanding of end-to-end architectures and development frameworks; knowledge across tiers in a multi-tier cloud environment including load balancers, web servers, application containers, data stores, distributed caches and content delivery networks.
• Experience in designing and implementing real-time distributed systems.
• Quick & Excellent Problem-solving skills for complex & large scale problems.
• Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions.
• Should have been part of scalable product development cycles with either large data handling or large transaction processing.
• Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
• Proven expertise in Rust or Go, Node.js, TypeScript, Java, MongoDB, Elasticsearch and Redis.
• A Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of relevant work experience or a Masters degree with 7+ years of relevant work experience.
What gets us excited about you?
• A firm believer in learning by experimentation.
• Demonstrated interest in up-scaling your work
• Strong sense of ownership of your team and your product.